Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Sawyer, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Sawyer, Kentucky Weather: Clear
Clear
55°F
13°C
Wind Chill: 55°F
Observed at: Williamsburg, KY Elevation: 1,178 ft | 359 m
Last Updated: October 21, 5:55 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 55°F | 13°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 55°F | 13°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: SE 7 mph | SE 11 kph
Feels Like: 55°F | 13°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.85 mm Lat/Long: 36.9 | -84.35
Sunrise: 7:49 AM on 10/21/2019 Sunset: 6:53 PM on 10/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Sawyer, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
78 |50 °F
26 |10 °C
33% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sawyer, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
65 |39 °F
18 |4 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sawyer, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
63 |39 °F
17 |4 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sawyer, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
68 |42 °F
20 |6 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Sawyer, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
61 |42 °F
16 |6 °C
38% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sawyer, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
61 |42 °F
16 |6 °C
26% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sawyer, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
68 |51 °F
20 |10 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2019
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSawyer, Kentucky is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
57 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSawyer, Kentucky is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
58 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSawyer, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSawyer, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
62 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forSawyer, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forSawyer, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forSawyer, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sawyer, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2019
Today
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [54 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].
Tonight
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 91% with a qpf of 0.8 in [20.24 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.05 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 61°F [16°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.09 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 61°F [16°C]. "NNE" wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 51°F [10°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sawyer, KY
Today: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 20.24 mm | 0.8 in
Tuesday: 3.05 mm | 0.12 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 8.09 mm | 0.32 in
Friday Night: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sawyer, KY
Today: SSE @ 54 kph | 33 mph
Tonight: S @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Tuesday: W @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sawyer, KY
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 100 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 80 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 94 %
Saturday Night: 99 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sawyer, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sawyer, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather