Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Sandgap, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Sandgap, Kentucky Weather: Clear with Mist and Fog
Clear with Mist and Fog
57°F
13.9°C
Wind Chill: 57°F
Observed at: London, KY Elevation: 1,188 ft | 362 m
Last Updated: October 20, 8:53 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear with Mist and Fog Temperature: 57°F | 13.9°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 56°F | 13.3°C
Humidity: 96% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 57°F | 14°C Visibility: 3.0 mi | 4.8 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.49 | -84.09
Sunrise: 7:48 AM on 10/20/2019 Sunset: 6:53 PM on 10/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/20/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Sandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 56 °F
 13 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Sandgap, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
74 |49 °F
23 |9 °C
46% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sandgap, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
61 |38 °F
16 |3 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sandgap, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
61 |41 °F
16 |5 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
66 |41 °F
19 |5 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Sandgap, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
59 |41 °F
15 |5 °C
33% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sandgap, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
59 |41 °F
15 |5 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/20/2019
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forSandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
58 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forSandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
58 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forSandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
57 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forSandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
56 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forSandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
56 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forSandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
56 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSandgap, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
57 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sandgap, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/20/2019
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.53 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 99% with a qpf of 0.71 in [18.11 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 61°F [16°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.93 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 61°F [16°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sandgap, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 1.53 mm | 0.06 in
Monday Night: 18.11 mm | 0.71 in
Tuesday: 0.93 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sandgap, KY
Tonight: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: SSE @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday: W @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SSW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sandgap, KY
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 82 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sandgap, KY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sandgap, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather