Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Russellville, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Russellville, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
32°F
0°C
Wind Chill: 24°F
Observed at: Spingfield, TN Elevation: 705 ft | 215 m
Last Updated: January 26, 5:15 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 32°F | 0°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 32°F | 0°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: SE 9 mph | SE 15 kph
Feels Like: 24°F | -4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.51 mm Lat/Long: 36.85 | -86.89
Sunrise: 6:53 AM on 1/26/2020 Sunset: 5:06 PM on 1/26/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/26/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Russellville, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
46 |39 °F
8 |4 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Russellville, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
47 |30 °F
8 |-1 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Russellville, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
43 |32 °F
6 |0 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Russellville, Kentucky is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
43 |31 °F
6 |-1 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Russellville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
48 |32 °F
9 |0 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Russellville, Kentucky is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
51 |36 °F
11 |2 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Russellville, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
52 |27 °F
11 |-3 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/26/2020
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forRussellville, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forRussellville, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forRussellville, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forRussellville, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
37 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forRussellville, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
39 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forRussellville, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
41 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forRussellville, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
43 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Russellville, TN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/26/2020
Today
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 46°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Tonight
Rain Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a low around 39°F [4°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 56% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.03 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 47°F [8°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [1°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 43°F [6°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 32°F [0°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.6 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 43°F [6°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 32°F [0°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Friday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 51°F [11°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.64 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 36°F [2°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.48 in [12.18 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 52°F [11°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.87 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Russellville, TN
Today: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 2.03 mm | 0.08 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 1.6 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 8.64 mm | 0.34 in
Friday Night: 12.18 mm | 0.48 in
Saturday: 0.87 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Russellville, TN
Today: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: N @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: N @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday Night: NNE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: N @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 27 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Russellville, TN
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 94 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Russellville, TN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Russellville, TN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather