Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Relief, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Relief, Kentucky Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
71°F
21.4°C
Heat Index: 71°F
Observed at: Big Sandy Rgnl, KY Elevation: 1,220 ft | 372 m
Last Updated: May 28, 8:35 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 71°F | 21.4°C
Pressure: 29.99 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 65°F | 18.5°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: S 5 mph | S 7 kph
Feels Like: 71°F | 21.7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.68 mm Lat/Long: 37.94 | -83
Sunrise: 6:11 AM on 5/28/2020 Sunset: 8:44 PM on 5/28/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/28/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Relief, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
83 |65 °F
28 |18 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Relief, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
79 |55 °F
26 |13 °C
70% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Relief, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 |50 °F
23 |10 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Relief, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 |43 °F
21 |6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Relief, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
69 |46 °F
20 |8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Relief, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 |57 °F
25 |14 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Relief, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
82 |68 °F
28 |20 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/28/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forRelief, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forRelief, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forRelief, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forRelief, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
77 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forRelief, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
79 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forRelief, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
80 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forRelief, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
82 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Relief, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/28/2020
Today
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 0 mph [0 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.9 mm].
Friday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 79°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62,°F [17°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63,°F [17°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 78% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.18 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 73°F [23°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56,°F [13°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 50°F [10°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54,°F [12°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50,°F [10°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 43°F [6°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48,°F [9°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 69°F [20°C]. "NNE" wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44,°F [8°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 46°F [8°C]. "NNE" wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48,°F [10°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 76°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47,°F [11°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54,°F [13°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65,°F [21°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Relief, KY
Today: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 1.9 mm | 0.07 in
Friday: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Friday Night: 1.18 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Relief, KY
Today: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: SSW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Friday Night: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: NNW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: NNE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Relief, KY
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 90 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 101 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 83 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Relief, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Relief, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather