Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Red Bird, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Red Bird, Kentucky Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
70°F
21.3°C
Observed at: Harlan, KY Elevation: 1,552 ft | 473 m
Last Updated: July 10, 9:15 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 70°F | 21.3°C
Pressure: 29.96 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 69°F | 20.3°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 70°F | 21.1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.16 in | 4 mm Lat/Long: 37.01 | -83.53
Sunrise: 6:23 AM on 7/10/2020 Sunset: 8:54 PM on 7/10/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Red Bird, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
88 |67 °F
31 |19 °C
60% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Red Bird, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
86 |66 °F
30 |19 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Red Bird, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
86 |65 °F
30 |18 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Red Bird, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
85 |62 °F
29 |17 °C
61% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Red Bird, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90 |65 °F
32 |18 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Red Bird, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
92 |70 °F
33 |21 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Red Bird, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
93 |73 °F
34 |23 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forRed Bird, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
80 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forRed Bird, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forRed Bird, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
86 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forRed Bird, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
87 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forRed Bird, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
88 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forRed Bird, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
88 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forRed Bird, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
87 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Red Bird, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.88 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 66°F [19°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.26 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 65°F [18°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 51% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 61% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 62°F [17°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 37% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 90°F [32°C]. East northeast wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 92°F [33°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Red Bird, KY
Today: 4 mm | 0.16 in
Tonight: 1.88 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 1.26 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Monday: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Red Bird, KY
Today: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: W @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Red Bird, KY
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 95 %
Monday: 95 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 74 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Red Bird, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Red Bird, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather