Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Pellville, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Pellville, Kentucky Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
61°F
16°C
Observed at: Lewisport, KY Elevation: 413 ft | 126 m
Last Updated: October 22, 0:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 61°F | 16°C
Pressure: 29.83 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: SW 10 mph | SW 17 kph
Feels Like: 61°F | 16°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.75 | -86.81
Sunrise: 7:02 AM on 10/22/2019 Sunset: 6:01 PM on 10/22/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Pellville, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
63 |40 °F
17 |4 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Pellville, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
67 |44 °F
19 |7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Pellville, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
68 |43 °F
20 |6 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Pellville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 |38 °F
16 |3 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Pellville, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
62 |42 °F
17 |6 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Pellville, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
67 |46 °F
19 |8 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Pellville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 |47 °F
20 |8 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forPellville, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
53 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forPellville, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
52 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forPellville, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
50 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forPellville, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
50 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPellville, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
49 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPellville, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
48 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forPellville, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
47 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Pellville, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 67°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 43°F [6°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 60°F [16°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.43 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 38°F [3°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 47°F [8°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Pellville, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 2.43 mm | 0.1 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Pellville, KY
Today: SW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Pellville, KY
Today: 83 %
Tonight: 82 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 99 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 99 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Pellville, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Pellville, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather