Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Lexington, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Lexington, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
71°F
21.7°C
Heat Index: 71°F
Observed at: Lexington, KY Elevation: 984 ft | 300 m
Last Updated: August 23, 9:54 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 71°F | 21.7°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 67°F | 19.4°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: NE 13 mph | NE 20 kph
Feels Like: 71°F | 22°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.15 in | 3.72 mm Lat/Long: 37.99 | -84.48
Sunrise: 7:00 AM on 8/23/2019 Sunset: 8:21 PM on 8/23/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/23/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Lexington, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
77 |59 °F
25 |15 °C
38% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Lexington, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 |60 °F
27 |16 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Lexington, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
85 |67 °F
29 |19 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Lexington, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
82 |70 °F
28 |21 °C
57% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lexington, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 |68 °F
29 |20 °C
53% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Lexington, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
85 |66 °F
29 |19 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Lexington, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
85 |63 °F
29 |17 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/23/2019
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forLexington, Kentucky is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
73 °F
38% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forLexington, Kentucky is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
73 °F
38% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLexington, Kentucky is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
73 °F
38% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLexington, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
73 °F
38% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forLexington, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
75 °F
38% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forLexington, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
77 °F
38% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forLexington, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
77 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lexington, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/23/2019
Today
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 77°F [25°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.72 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 59°F [15°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 85°F [29°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.7 mm].
Monday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 82°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 57% with a qpf of 0.97 in [24.73 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 57% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.47 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 53% with a qpf of 0.3 in [7.64 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 53% with a qpf of 0.35 in [8.77 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lexington, KY
Today: 3.72 mm | 0.15 in
Tonight: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 1.7 mm | 0.07 in
Monday: 24.73 mm | 0.97 in
Monday Night: 3.47 mm | 0.14 in
Tuesday: 7.64 mm | 0.3 in
Tuesday Night: 8.77 mm | 0.35 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lexington, KY
Today: N @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Monday: SE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: S @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: NW @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lexington, KY
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 94 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 97 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lexington, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lexington, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather