Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Johns Run, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Johns Run, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
47°F
8.3°C
Wind Chill: 45°F
Observed at: Huntington, WV Elevation: 833 ft | 254 m
Last Updated: January 24, 11:51 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 47°F | 8.3°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 45°F | 7.2°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: ESE 5 mph | ESE 7 kph
Feels Like: 45°F | 7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.53 in | 13.46 mm Lat/Long: 38.23 | -82.91
Sunrise: 7:41 AM on 1/24/2020 Sunset: 5:42 PM on 1/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Johns Run, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
54 |35 °F
12 |2 °C
100% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Johns Run, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
42 |33 °F
6 |1 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Johns Run, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 |31 °F
4 |-1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Johns Run, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
42 |31 °F
6 |-1 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Johns Run, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
43 |33 °F
6 |1 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Johns Run, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
45 |33 °F
7 |1 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Johns Run, Kentucky is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
47 |34 °F
8 |1 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forJohns Run, Kentucky is Periods of Showers
Periods of Showers
53 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forJohns Run, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
54 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forJohns Run, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
53 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forJohns Run, Kentucky is Periods of Showers
Periods of Showers
52 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forJohns Run, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
50 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forJohns Run, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
48 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forJohns Run, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
47 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Johns Run, WV - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
Today
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a high near 54°F [12°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.53 in [13.46 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 35°F [2°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.76 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 42°F [6°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 33°F [1°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 42°F [6°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 43°F [6°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 33°F [1°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 1 mph [2 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 45°F [7°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 33°F [1°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 47°F [8°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 34°F [1°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Johns Run, WV
Today: 13.46 mm | 0.53 in
Tonight: 2.76 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Johns Run, WV
Today: SE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: SW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: W @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 2 kph | 1 mph
Wednesday: E @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 4 kph | 3 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Johns Run, WV
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 93 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 89 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Johns Run, WV
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Johns Run, WV
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather