Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Harrodsburg, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Harrodsburg, Kentucky Weather: Clear
Clear
39°F
4°C
Wind Chill: 39°F
Observed at: Danville, KY Elevation: 1,024 ft | 312 m
Last Updated: October 23, 5:35 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 39°F | 4°C
Pressure: 30.12 in | 1020 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 81% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 39°F | 4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.76 | -84.84
Sunrise: 7:54 AM on 10/23/2019 Sunset: 6:51 PM on 10/23/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Harrodsburg, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
65 |44 °F
18 |7 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Harrodsburg, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 |45 °F
21 |7 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Harrodsburg, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
64 |43 °F
18 |6 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Harrodsburg, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
63 |47 °F
17 |8 °C
39% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Harrodsburg, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
66 |50 °F
19 |10 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Harrodsburg, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
67 |45 °F
19 |7 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Harrodsburg, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 |34 °F
18 |1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2019
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHarrodsburg, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forHarrodsburg, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forHarrodsburg, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forHarrodsburg, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forHarrodsburg, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forHarrodsburg, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forHarrodsburg, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Harrodsburg, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2019
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 65°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 46% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.65 in [16.49 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 3.12 in [79.34 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.1 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.28 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 34°F [1°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Harrodsburg, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 16.49 mm | 0.65 in
Saturday: 79.34 mm | 3.12 in
Saturday Night: 3.1 mm | 0.12 in
Sunday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 1.28 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Harrodsburg, KY
Today: SW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tonight: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday: WSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Harrodsburg, KY
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 76 %
Thursday: 74 %
Thursday Night: 86 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Harrodsburg, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Harrodsburg, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather