Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Francisville, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Francisville, Kentucky Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38°F
3.3°C
Wind Chill: 33°F
Observed at: Covington, KY Elevation: 883 ft | 269 m
Last Updated: November 22, 7:52 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 38°F | 3.3°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 29°F | -1.7°C
Humidity: 70% Wind: NE 7 mph | NE 11 kph
Feels Like: 33°F | 1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.11 | -84.72
Sunrise: 7:29 AM on 11/22/2019 Sunset: 5:20 PM on 11/22/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 11/22/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Francisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
 30 °F
 -1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Francisville, Kentucky is Rain
Rain
41 |30 °F
5 |-1 °C
100% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Francisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
48 |34 °F
9 |1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Francisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
54 |39 °F
12 |4 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Francisville, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
58 |41 °F
14 |5 °C
42% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Francisville, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
52 |35 °F
11 |2 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Francisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
49 |35 °F
9 |2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 11/22/2019
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forFrancisville, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
33 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forFrancisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forFrancisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forFrancisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forFrancisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forFrancisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forFrancisville, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Francisville, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 11/22/2019
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Cloudy with Rain with a high near 41°F [5°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.21 mm].
Saturday Night
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. North northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 90% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.12 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 34°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 54°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 39°F [4°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 58°F [14°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 42% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [55 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.8 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 52°F [11°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 35°F [2°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 49°F [9°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.53 in [1034 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 35°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.53 in [1034 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 51°F [11°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Francisville, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 8.21 mm | 0.32 in
Saturday Night: 2.12 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 4.8 mm | 0.19 in
Wednesday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Francisville, KY
Tonight: NNE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: S @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 55 kph | 34 mph
Wednesday: W @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Francisville, KY
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 89 %
Friday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Francisville, KY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Francisville, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather