Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Fancy Farm, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Fancy Farm, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy with Drizzle
Cloudy with Drizzle
37°F
3°C
Wind Chill: 33°F
Observed at: Mayfield, KY Elevation: 525 ft | 160 m
Last Updated: January 24, 9:55 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Drizzle Temperature: 37°F | 3°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 37°F | 3°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: S 5 mph | S 7 kph
Feels Like: 33°F | 1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.09 in | 2.29 mm Lat/Long: 36.8 | -88.79
Sunrise: 7:02 AM on 1/24/2020 Sunset: 5:10 PM on 1/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Fancy Farm, Kentucky is Widespread Drizzle
Widespread Drizzle
40 |30 °F
4 |-1 °C
71% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Fancy Farm, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
41 |29 °F
5 |-2 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Fancy Farm, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
43 |34 °F
6 |1 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Fancy Farm, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
46 |30 °F
8 |-1 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Fancy Farm, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
45 |33 °F
7 |1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Fancy Farm, Kentucky is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
45 |32 °F
7 |0 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Fancy Farm, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
45 |32 °F
7 |0 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forFancy Farm, Kentucky is Widespread Drizzle
Widespread Drizzle
38 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forFancy Farm, Kentucky is Scattered Drizzle
Scattered Drizzle
39 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forFancy Farm, Kentucky is Scattered Drizzle
Scattered Drizzle
39 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forFancy Farm, Kentucky is Widespread Drizzle
Widespread Drizzle
39 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forFancy Farm, Kentucky is Widespread Drizzle
Widespread Drizzle
39 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forFancy Farm, Kentucky is Widespread Drizzle
Widespread Drizzle
39 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forFancy Farm, Kentucky is Widespread Drizzle
Widespread Drizzle
38 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Fancy Farm, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
Today
Widespread Drizzle Cloudy with Widespread Light Drizzle with a high near 40°F [4°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 71% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.29 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Drizzle Mostly Cloudy with Areas of Light Drizzle with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 41°F [5°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Showers with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 34°F [1°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 46°F [8°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 33°F [1°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 45°F [7°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Fancy Farm, KY
Today: 2.29 mm | 0.09 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Fancy Farm, KY
Today: SSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tonight: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday Night: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Fancy Farm, KY
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Fancy Farm, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Fancy Farm, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather