Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Endicott, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Endicott, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
66°F
19°C
Observed at: Big Sandy Rgnl, KY Elevation: 1,220 ft | 372 m
Last Updated: October 22, 1:15 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 66°F | 19°C
Pressure: 29.8 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 58°F | 14.5°C
Humidity: 75% Wind: SSW 6 mph | SSW 9 kph
Feels Like: 66°F | 19°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.22 in | 5.59 mm Lat/Long: 37.67 | -82.64
Sunrise: 7:45 AM on 10/22/2019 Sunset: 6:44 PM on 10/22/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Endicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
65 |40 °F
18 |4 °C
100% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Endicott, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
63 |43 °F
17 |6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Endicott, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
70 |46 °F
21 |8 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Endicott, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
63 |39 °F
17 |4 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Endicott, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
61 |43 °F
16 |6 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Endicott, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
66 |49 °F
19 |9 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Endicott, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
70 |49 °F
21 |10 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forEndicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
67 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forEndicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
65 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forEndicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
64 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forEndicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
63 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forEndicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
60 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forEndicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
59 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forEndicott, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
57 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Endicott, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
Today
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.59 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [1°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 46°F [8°C]. Northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 61°F [16°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [6°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 49°F [10°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Endicott, KY
Today: 5.59 mm | 0.22 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Endicott, KY
Today: W @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: W @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Endicott, KY
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 97 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 76 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Endicott, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Endicott, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather