Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Elk Horn, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Elk Horn, Kentucky Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52°F
11°C
Wind Chill: 52°F
Observed at: Danville, KY Elevation: 1,024 ft | 312 m
Last Updated: October 21, 5:15 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 52°F | 11°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 52°F | 11°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: S 3 mph | S 6 kph
Feels Like: 52°F | 11°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.2 in | 5.08 mm Lat/Long: 37.32 | -85.29
Sunrise: 7:52 AM on 10/21/2019 Sunset: 6:54 PM on 10/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Elk Horn, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
77 |46 °F
25 |8 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Elk Horn, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
63 |39 °F
17 |4 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Elk Horn, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
63 |41 °F
17 |5 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Elk Horn, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
68 |44 °F
20 |7 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Elk Horn, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
59 |38 °F
15 |3 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Elk Horn, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
60 |41 °F
16 |5 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Elk Horn, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
66 |51 °F
19 |10 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2019
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forElk Horn, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forElk Horn, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forElk Horn, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forElk Horn, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forElk Horn, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forElk Horn, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
69 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forElk Horn, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Elk Horn, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2019
Today
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [55 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.08 mm].
Tonight
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.55 in [13.97 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [5°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 38°F [3°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 60°F [16°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 51°F [10°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Elk Horn, KY
Today: 5.08 mm | 0.2 in
Tonight: 13.97 mm | 0.55 in
Tuesday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Elk Horn, KY
Today: SE @ 55 kph | 34 mph
Tonight: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: NE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 14 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Elk Horn, KY
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 85 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 95 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Elk Horn, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Elk Horn, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather