Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Eli, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Eli, Kentucky Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
80°F
26.7°C
Heat Index: 85°F
Observed at: Monticello/wayne, KY Elevation: 965 ft | 294 m
Last Updated: July 10, 8:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 80°F | 26.7°C
Pressure: 29.93 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 76°F | 24.4°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: WSW 16 mph | WSW 26 kph
Feels Like: 85°F | 29.4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.04 | -84.96
Sunrise: 6:29 AM on 7/10/2020 Sunset: 9:00 PM on 7/10/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 8:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Eli, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |65 °F
32 |18 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Eli, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
87 |65 °F
31 |18 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Eli, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
85 |64 °F
30 |18 °C
60% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Eli, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
85 |62 °F
30 |17 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Eli, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90 |67 °F
32 |19 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Eli, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
92 |70 °F
33 |21 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Eli, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
94 |73 °F
35 |23 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 8:00 AM 7/10/2020
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forEli, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forEli, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
82 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forEli, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forEli, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
85 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forEli, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
85 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forEli, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
86 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forEli, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
87 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Eli, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 8:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 89°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 87°F [31°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.35 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.01 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 85°F [30°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 62°F [17°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 90°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 67°F [19°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 92°F [33°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 94°F [35°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.94 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Eli, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.35 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 4.01 mm | 0.16 in
Sunday Night: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Monday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 1.94 mm | 0.08 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Eli, KY
Today: WSW @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 19 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Eli, KY
Today: 94 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 94 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Eli, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Eli, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather