Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Earlington, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Earlington, Kentucky Weather: Clear
Clear
56°F
13.6°C
Wind Chill: 56°F
Observed at: Greenville, KY Elevation: 423 ft | 129 m
Last Updated: October 22, 1:55 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 56°F | 13.6°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 56°F | 13.6°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 56°F | 13°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.27 | -87.51
Sunrise: 7:03 AM on 10/22/2019 Sunset: 6:03 PM on 10/22/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Earlington, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
64 |39 °F
18 |4 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Earlington, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
69 |44 °F
21 |7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Earlington, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 |43 °F
21 |6 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Earlington, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
61 |37 °F
16 |3 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Earlington, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
63 |42 °F
17 |6 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Earlington, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
69 |46 °F
21 |8 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Earlington, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
70 |44 °F
21 |7 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forEarlington, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
49 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forEarlington, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
48 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forEarlington, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
46 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forEarlington, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
45 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forEarlington, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
45 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forEarlington, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
48 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forEarlington, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
52 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Earlington, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/22/2019
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 64°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 69°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 49% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 43°F [6°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.71 in [18.08 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 37°F [3°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.69 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 69°F [21°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.69 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 44°F [7°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Earlington, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 18.08 mm | 0.71 in
Friday Night: 5.69 mm | 0.22 in
Saturday: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.69 mm | 0.03 in
Monday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Earlington, KY
Today: SW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: N @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Earlington, KY
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 89 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 99 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 98 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 99 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Earlington, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Earlington, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather