Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Decoy, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Decoy, Kentucky Weather: Sunny
Sunny
40°F
4.4°C
Wind Chill: 40°F
Observed at: Noctor/jackson, KY Elevation: 1,365 ft | 416 m
Last Updated: October 18, 8:53 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 40°F | 4.4°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 3.9°C
Humidity: 97% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 40°F | 4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.5 | -83.09
Sunrise: 7:44 AM on 10/18/2019 Sunset: 6:52 PM on 10/18/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/18/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Decoy, Kentucky is Scattered Frost
Scattered Frost
65 |42 °F
18 |6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Decoy, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
71 |49 °F
22 |9 °C
33% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Decoy, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Decoy, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 |52 °F
25 |11 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Decoy, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
65 |43 °F
18 |6 °C
61% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Decoy, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
64 |44 °F
18 |7 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Decoy, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
69 |47 °F
21 |9 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/18/2019
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forDecoy, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forDecoy, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forDecoy, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forDecoy, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forDecoy, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDecoy, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDecoy, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Decoy, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/18/2019
Today
Scattered Frost Sunny with Areas of Frost with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 53% with a qpf of 0.27 in [6.94 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.44 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 53°F [12°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.26 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 71% with a qpf of 1.58 in [40.17 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 61% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.93 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 64°F [18°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [5°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 69°F [21°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 47°F [9°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Decoy, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 6.94 mm | 0.27 in
Sunday: 1.44 mm | 0.06 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.26 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 40.17 mm | 1.58 in
Tuesday: 1.93 mm | 0.08 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Decoy, KY
Today: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Monday: SSE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday Night: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Thursday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Decoy, KY
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 82 %
Saturday Night: 99 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Decoy, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Decoy, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather