Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Canada, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Canada, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
71°F
21.5°C
Heat Index: 71°F
Observed at: Pikeville, KY Elevation: 1,473 ft | 449 m
Last Updated: May 24, 6:15 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 71°F | 21.5°C
Pressure: 30.05 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 62°F | 16.9°C
Humidity: 75% Wind: WSW 16 mph | WSW 26 kph
Feels Like: 71°F | 21.7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.39 mm Lat/Long: 37.61 | -82.32
Sunrise: 6:13 AM on 5/24/2020 Sunset: 8:40 PM on 5/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/24/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Canada, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
 65 °F
 18 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Canada, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
85 |65 °F
29 |18 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Canada, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 |63 °F
29 |17 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Canada, Kentucky is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 |65 °F
28 |18 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Canada, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
86 |66 °F
30 |19 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Canada, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
82 |63 °F
28 |17 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Canada, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 |53 °F
27 |12 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/24/2020
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forCanada, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
81 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forCanada, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
78 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forCanada, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
75 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forCanada, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
73 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forCanada, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forCanada, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forCanada, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Canada, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/24/2020
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.39 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.78 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.47 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.7 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.43 in [10.86 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.8 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.27 in [6.74 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62,°F [16°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.41 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55,°F [14°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Canada, KY
Tonight: 0.39 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 1.78 mm | 0.07 in
Monday Night: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 2.47 mm | 0.1 in
Thursday Night: 1.7 mm | 0.07 in
Friday: 10.86 mm | 0.43 in
Friday Night: 3.8 mm | 0.15 in
Saturday: 6.74 mm | 0.27 in
Saturday Night: 0.41 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Canada, KY
Tonight: S @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: N @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Canada, KY
Tonight: 95 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 94 %
Friday Night: 95 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 99 %
Sunday: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Canada, KY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Canada, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather