Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Bulan, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Bulan, Kentucky Weather: Clear
Clear
66°F
18.9°C
Observed at: Noctor/jackson, KY Elevation: 1,365 ft | 416 m
Last Updated: May 24, 11:53 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 66°F | 18.9°C
Pressure: 30.02 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 17.8°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: ESE 5 mph | ESE 7 kph
Feels Like: 66°F | 18.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.09 in | 2.16 mm Lat/Long: 37.3 | -83.16
Sunrise: 6:16 AM on 5/24/2020 Sunset: 8:43 PM on 5/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/25/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bulan, Kentucky is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
85 |64 °F
30 |18 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bulan, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
83 |65 °F
28 |18 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bulan, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 |65 °F
27 |18 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bulan, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
83 |66 °F
29 |19 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bulan, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
82 |63 °F
28 |17 °C
70% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bulan, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
77 |59 °F
25 |15 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bulan, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
77 |45 °F
25 |7 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/25/2020
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forBulan, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBulan, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forBulan, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forBulan, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forBulan, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBulan, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBulan, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bulan, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/25/2020
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 85°F [30°C]. East southeast wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.16 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.68 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.37 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.29 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.87 mm].
Friday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.2 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.32 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62,°F [17°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.54 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59,°F [15°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56,°F [15°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Thunderstorms Clear with Chance of Thunderstorms with a low around 45°F [7°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59,°F [15°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bulan, KY
Today: 2.16 mm | 0.09 in
Tonight: 4.68 mm | 0.18 in
Tuesday: 1.37 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 2.29 mm | 0.09 in
Thursday Night: 1.87 mm | 0.07 in
Friday: 9.2 mm | 0.36 in
Friday Night: 3.32 mm | 0.13 in
Saturday: 3.54 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bulan, KY
Today: ESE @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: SE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bulan, KY
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 96 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bulan, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bulan, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather