Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Baxter, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Baxter, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
54°F
12°C
Wind Chill: 54°F
Observed at: Harlan, KY Elevation: 1,552 ft | 473 m
Last Updated: October 19, 11:35 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 54°F | 12°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 53°F | 11.6°C
Humidity: 97% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 54°F | 12°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.14 in | 3.46 mm Lat/Long: 36.86 | -83.33
Sunrise: 7:44 AM on 10/19/2019 Sunset: 6:52 PM on 10/19/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/19/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Baxter, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
 52 °F
 11 °C
83% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Baxter, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
73 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
83% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Baxter, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
76 |52 °F
24 |11 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Baxter, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
63 |40 °F
17 |4 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Baxter, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
63 |41 °F
17 |5 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Baxter, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
68 |46 °F
20 |8 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Baxter, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 |47 °F
18 |8 °C
37% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/19/2019
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forBaxter, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
53 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forBaxter, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
54 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBaxter, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
54 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forBaxter, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
54 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forBaxter, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
55 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forBaxter, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
55 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBaxter, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
55 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Baxter, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/19/2019
Tonight
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 83% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.46 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 83% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 82% with a qpf of 0.78 in [19.89 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.3 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 41°F [5°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 37% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 1.26 in [32.01 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 1.89 in [48.05 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Baxter, KY
Tonight: 3.46 mm | 0.14 in
Sunday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 19.89 mm | 0.78 in
Tuesday: 8.3 mm | 0.33 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Friday Night: 32.01 mm | 1.26 in
Saturday: 48.05 mm | 1.89 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Baxter, KY
Tonight: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: NNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: SSE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Monday Night: S @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday: W @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: S @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Baxter, KY
Tonight: 97 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Baxter, KY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Baxter, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather