Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Avondale, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Avondale, Kentucky Weather: Clear
Clear
41°F
5°C
Wind Chill: 41°F
Observed at: Harlan, KY Elevation: 1,552 ft | 473 m
Last Updated: October 23, 10:55 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 41°F | 5°C
Pressure: 30.33 in | 1027 mb Dewpoint: 38°F | 3.5°C
Humidity: 90% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 41°F | 5°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 36.7 | -83.4
Sunrise: 7:48 AM on 10/23/2019 Sunset: 6:47 PM on 10/23/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/23/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Avondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
 37 °F
 3 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Avondale, Kentucky is Scattered Frost
Scattered Frost
67 |44 °F
19 |7 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Avondale, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
61 |50 °F
16 |10 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Avondale, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
61 |54 °F
16 |12 °C
68% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Avondale, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
65 |50 °F
18 |10 °C
59% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Avondale, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
65 |44 °F
18 |7 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Avondale, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 |41 °F
16 |5 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/23/2019
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forAvondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forAvondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forAvondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forAvondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forAvondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forAvondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forAvondale, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
38 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Avondale, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/23/2019
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 37°F [3°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Frost Sunny with Areas of Frost with a high near 67°F [19°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 44°F [7°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 61°F [16°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.34 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 50°F [10°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 65% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.22 mm].
Saturday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 61°F [16°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 68% with a qpf of 0.53 in [13.38 mm].
Saturday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 54°F [12°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 69% with a qpf of 0.75 in [19.13 mm].
Sunday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 59% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 44°F [7°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 60°F [16°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 41°F [5°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Avondale, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.34 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 8.22 mm | 0.32 in
Saturday: 13.38 mm | 0.53 in
Saturday Night: 19.13 mm | 0.75 in
Sunday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Avondale, KY
Tonight: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: E @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday Night: N @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: E @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: S @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Avondale, KY
Tonight: 85 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 86 %
Friday: 79 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 99 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Avondale, KY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Avondale, KY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather