Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Severy, Kansas
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Severy, Kansas Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
31°F
-0.5°C
Wind Chill: 23°F
Observed at: Eureka, KS Elevation: 1,211 ft | 369 m
Last Updated: January 25, 11:15 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 31°F | -0.5°C
Pressure: 30.18 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 31°F | -0.7°C
Humidity: 99% Wind: ESE 9 mph | ESE 15 kph
Feels Like: 23°F | -5°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.62 | -96.23
Sunrise: 7:34 AM on 1/25/2020 Sunset: 5:40 PM on 1/25/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/25/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Severy, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
45 |32 °F
7 |0 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Severy, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52 |30 °F
11 |-1 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Severy, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
49 |30 °F
9 |-1 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Severy, Kansas is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
42 |29 °F
6 |-2 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Severy, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
48 |30 °F
9 |-1 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Severy, Kansas is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
46 |32 °F
8 |0 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Severy, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
49 |37 °F
9 |3 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/25/2020
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forSevery, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forSevery, Kansas is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forSevery, Kansas is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
43 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forSevery, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
45 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forSevery, Kansas is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
44 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forSevery, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
43 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forSevery, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
41 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Severy, KS - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/25/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 49°F [9°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 42°F [6°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 46°F [8°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. "NNE" wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 49°F [9°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Severy, KS
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Severy, KS
Today: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Monday: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: N @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Severy, KS
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 68 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Severy, KS
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Severy, KS
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather