Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Scammon, Kansas
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Scammon, Kansas Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
67°F
19.6°C
Observed at: Pittsburg, KS Elevation: 951 ft | 290 m
Last Updated: October 15, 10:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 67°F | 19.6°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 18.7°C
Humidity: 95% Wind: WSW 3 mph | WSW 6 kph
Feels Like: 67°F | 19°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.76 mm Lat/Long: 37.28 | -94.82
Sunrise: 7:26 AM on 10/15/2019 Sunset: 6:42 PM on 10/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Scammon, Kansas is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
68 |38 °F
20 |3 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Scammon, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
58 |39 °F
14 |4 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Scammon, Kansas is Sunny
Sunny
68 |49 °F
20 |9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Scammon, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
71 |53 °F
22 |12 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Scammon, Kansas is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
71 |55 °F
22 |13 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Scammon, Kansas is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
75 |55 °F
24 |13 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Scammon, Kansas is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
65 |45 °F
18 |7 °C
36% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/15/2019
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forScammon, Kansas is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
66 °F
43% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forScammon, Kansas is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
66 °F
43% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forScammon, Kansas is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
65 °F
43% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forScammon, Kansas is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
65 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forScammon, Kansas is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forScammon, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forScammon, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Scammon, KS - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/15/2019
Today
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 58°F [14°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. South wind to around 0 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 49°F [9°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [22°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.13 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 71°F [22°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.18 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.49 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.54 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Scammon, KS
Today: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 3.13 mm | 0.12 in
Saturday: 1.18 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 1.49 mm | 0.06 in
Sunday Night: 3.54 mm | 0.14 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Scammon, KS
Today: S @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Tonight: N @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Friday Night: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Saturday: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Monday: S @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Scammon, KS
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 86 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 84 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Scammon, KS
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Scammon, KS
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather