Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Galesburg, Kansas
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Galesburg, Kansas Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
35°F
1.7°C
Wind Chill: 28°F
Observed at: Parsons, KS Elevation: 899 ft | 274 m
Last Updated: February 18, 6:52 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 35°F | 1.7°C
Pressure: 30.23 in | 1024 mb Dewpoint: 29°F | -1.7°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: NNE 8 mph | NNE 13 kph
Feels Like: 28°F | -2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.47 | -95.36
Sunrise: 7:07 AM on 2/18/2020 Sunset: 6:04 PM on 2/18/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/18/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Galesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
45 |24 °F
7 |-4 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Galesburg, Kansas is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
45 |25 °F
7 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Galesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |19 °F
2 |-7 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Galesburg, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
42 |29 °F
6 |-2 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Galesburg, Kansas is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
43 |35 °F
6 |2 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Galesburg, Kansas is Rain
Rain
46 |34 °F
8 |1 °C
59% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Galesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
51 |40 °F
11 |5 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/18/2020
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forGalesburg, Kansas is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forGalesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
34 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forGalesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forGalesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forGalesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
40 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forGalesburg, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
43 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forGalesburg, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
44 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Galesburg, KS - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 2/18/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. North wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 45°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. Northeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.53 in [1034 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.71 in [1040 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.77 in [1042 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 42°F [6°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 30.59 in [1036 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a low around 35°F [2°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 58% with a qpf of 0.58 in [14.81 mm].
Sunday
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a high near 46°F [8°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 59% with a qpf of 0.88 in [22.45 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 34°F [1°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.87 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 51°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 40°F [5°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Galesburg, KS
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 14.81 mm | 0.58 in
Sunday: 22.45 mm | 0.88 in
Sunday Night: 1.87 mm | 0.07 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Galesburg, KS
Today: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Thursday: NE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Friday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Monday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Galesburg, KS
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 96 %
Wednesday: 95 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 74 %
Friday: 74 %
Friday Night: 78 %
Saturday: 78 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Galesburg, KS
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 1.08 cm | 0.43 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Galesburg, KS
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather