Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Edwardsville, Kansas
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Edwardsville, Kansas Weather: Sunny
Sunny
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Kansas City/dntn, MO Elevation: 745 ft | 227 m
Last Updated: June 4, 10:54 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.78 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 65°F | 18.3°C
Humidity: 66% Wind: SSW 7 mph | SSW 11 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.04 mm Lat/Long: 39.06 | -94.82
Sunrise: 5:52 AM on 6/4/2020 Sunset: 8:40 PM on 6/4/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/4/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Edwardsville, Kansas is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
90 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Edwardsville, Kansas is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
93 |72 °F
34 |22 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Edwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90 |74 °F
32 |23 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Edwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
91 |71 °F
33 |22 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Edwardsville, Kansas is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
89 |72 °F
32 |22 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Edwardsville, Kansas is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
85 |61 °F
29 |16 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Edwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 |62 °F
27 |16 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/4/2020
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forEdwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forEdwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forEdwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forEdwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forEdwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forEdwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forEdwardsville, Kansas is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Edwardsville, MO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 6/4/2020
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.84 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 90°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69,°F [21°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.61 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 2.97 in [75.53 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 61°F [16°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.93 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55,°F [13°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 62°F [16°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54,°F [16°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Edwardsville, MO
Today: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.84 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 6.61 mm | 0.26 in
Tuesday: 75.53 mm | 2.97 in
Tuesday Night: 0.93 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Edwardsville, MO
Today: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Edwardsville, MO
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 88 %
Friday: 85 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 75 %
Monday: 76 %
Monday Night: 79 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 75 %
Wednesday: 76 %
Wednesday Night: 79 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Edwardsville, MO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Edwardsville, MO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather