Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Rock Valley, Iowa
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Rock Valley, Iowa Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
19°F
-7°C
Wind Chill: 12°F
Observed at: Maurice, IA Elevation: 1,411 ft | 430 m
Last Updated: January 29, 5:55 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 19°F | -7°C
Pressure: 30.24 in | 1024 mb Dewpoint: 19°F | -7°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: NE 5 mph | NE 7 kph
Feels Like: 12°F | -11°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.21 | -96.3
Sunrise: 7:42 AM on 1/29/2020 Sunset: 5:32 PM on 1/29/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/29/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Rock Valley, Iowa is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 |23 °F
-3 |-5 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Rock Valley, Iowa is Isolated Freezing Rain
Isolated Freezing Rain
33 |26 °F
1 |-3 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Rock Valley, Iowa is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 |24 °F
1 |-4 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Rock Valley, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38 |31 °F
3 |-1 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Rock Valley, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
43 |27 °F
6 |-3 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Rock Valley, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
34 |10 °F
1 |-12 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Rock Valley, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
18 |1 °F
-8 |-17 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/29/2020
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forRock Valley, Iowa is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
17 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forRock Valley, Iowa is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
16 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forRock Valley, Iowa is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
17 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forRock Valley, Iowa is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
19 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forRock Valley, Iowa is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
21 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forRock Valley, Iowa is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
24 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forRock Valley, Iowa is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
25 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Rock Valley, IA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/29/2020
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Freezing Rain Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Freezing Rain with a high near 33°F [1°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Freezing Rain Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Freezing Rain with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 33°F [1°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 43°F [6°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 34°F [1°C]. North northwest wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 10°F [-12°C]. North northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 18°F [-8°C]. North northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 1°F [-17°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 5°F [-15°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Rock Valley, IA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Rock Valley, IA
Today: SE @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Tonight: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: W @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday: NNW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 20 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Rock Valley, IA
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 88 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Rock Valley, IA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.42 cm | 0.16 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Rock Valley, IA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather