Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Melcher, Iowa
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Melcher, Iowa Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
28°F
-2°C
Wind Chill: 16°F
Observed at: Knoxville, IA Elevation: 928 ft | 283 m
Last Updated: January 22, 3:55 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 28°F | -2°C
Pressure: 30.15 in | 1021 mb Dewpoint: 25°F | -4°C
Humidity: 86% Wind: S 15 mph | S 24 kph
Feels Like: 16°F | -9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.18 in | 4.57 mm Lat/Long: 41.23 | -93.24
Sunrise: 7:32 AM on 1/22/2020 Sunset: 5:15 PM on 1/22/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/22/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Melcher, Iowa is Light Snow
Light Snow
34 |32 °F
1 |0 °C
99% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Melcher, Iowa is Light Snow
Light Snow
35 |31 °F
2 |-1 °C
75% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Melcher, Iowa is Snow
Snow
34 |29 °F
1 |-2 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Melcher, Iowa is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 |24 °F
1 |-4 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Melcher, Iowa is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
35 |26 °F
2 |-3 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Melcher, Iowa is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
38 |29 °F
3 |-2 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Melcher, Iowa is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
37 |37 °F
3 |3 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/22/2020
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMelcher, Iowa is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
28 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMelcher, Iowa is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
29 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMelcher, Iowa is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
29 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMelcher, Iowa is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMelcher, Iowa is Snow
Snow
30 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forMelcher, Iowa is Light Snow
Light Snow
31 °F
89% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forMelcher, Iowa is Light Snow
Light Snow
32 °F
89% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Melcher, IA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/22/2020
Today
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 99% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.57 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 89% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.03 mm].
Thursday
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 35°F [2°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 75% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.57 mm].
Thursday Night
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 82% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.81 mm].
Friday
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a high near 34°F [1°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.01 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.35 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 34°F [1°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 37°F [3°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.79 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 37°F [3°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.42 in [10.56 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Melcher, IA
Today: 4.57 mm | 0.18 in
Tonight: 2.03 mm | 0.08 in
Thursday: 4.57 mm | 0.18 in
Thursday Night: 3.81 mm | 0.15 in
Friday: 1.01 mm | 0.04 in
Friday Night: 1.35 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 1.79 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday Night: 10.56 mm | 0.42 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Melcher, IA
Today: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tonight: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: NW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Monday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 20 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Melcher, IA
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 99 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 99 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Melcher, IA
Today: 4.3 cm | 1.69 in
Tonight: 2.1 cm | 0.83 in
Thursday: 4.5 cm | 1.77 in
Thursday Night: 4.5 cm | 1.77 in
Friday: 1.3 cm | 0.51 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Melcher, IA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather