Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Andover, Iowa
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Andover, Iowa Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
64°F
18°C
Observed at: Savanna/tritown, IL Elevation: 617 ft | 188 m
Last Updated: September 20, 4:55 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 64°F | 18°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 18°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 64°F | 18°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 1.01 mm Lat/Long: 41.98 | -90.25
Sunrise: 6:45 AM on 9/20/2019 Sunset: 7:02 PM on 9/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Andover, Iowa is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
83 |68 °F
28 |20 °C
36% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Andover, Iowa is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
77 |65 °F
25 |18 °C
60% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Andover, Iowa is Showers
Showers
71 |55 °F
22 |13 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Andover, Iowa is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 |54 °F
23 |12 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Andover, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 |58 °F
24 |14 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Andover, Iowa is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
74 |55 °F
23 |13 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Andover, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
71 |51 °F
22 |11 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forAndover, Iowa is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
67 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forAndover, Iowa is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
65 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forAndover, Iowa is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
67 °F
26% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forAndover, Iowa is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
70 °F
26% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forAndover, Iowa is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
75 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forAndover, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forAndover, Iowa is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Andover, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.01 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.25 in [6.23 mm].
Saturday Night
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 83% with a qpf of 1.38 in [34.93 mm].
Sunday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.77 in [19.56 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.47 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.82 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.75 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 71°F [22°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 51°F [11°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.16 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Andover, IL
Today: 1.01 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 6.23 mm | 0.25 in
Saturday Night: 34.93 mm | 1.38 in
Sunday: 19.56 mm | 0.77 in
Sunday Night: 3.47 mm | 0.14 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.82 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 0.75 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 8.16 mm | 0.32 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Andover, IL
Today: SE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: S @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Sunday: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Andover, IL
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Andover, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Andover, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather