Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Coloma, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Coloma, Indiana Weather: Clear
Clear
22°F
-5.7°C
Wind Chill: 22°F
Observed at: Paris, IL Elevation: 653 ft | 199 m
Last Updated: December 15, 6:15 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 22°F | -5.7°C
Pressure: 30.18 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 19°F | -7°C
Humidity: 91% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 22°F | -6°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.13 mm Lat/Long: 39.79 | -87.29
Sunrise: 7:04 AM on 12/15/2019 Sunset: 4:27 PM on 12/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 6:00 AM 12/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Coloma, Indiana is Light Snow
Light Snow
33 |27 °F
1 |-3 °C
52% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Coloma, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
35 |22 °F
2 |-6 °C
64% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Coloma, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 |12 °F
-2 |-11 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Coloma, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 |20 °F
-2 |-7 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Coloma, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
37 |26 °F
3 |-3 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Coloma, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 |29 °F
4 |-2 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Coloma, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
39 |28 °F
4 |-2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 6:00 AM 12/15/2019
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forColoma, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forColoma, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forColoma, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forColoma, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forColoma, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forColoma, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forColoma, Indiana is Cloudy
Cloudy
33 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Coloma, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 6:00 AM 12/15/2019
Today
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 52% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Tonight
Snow Cloudy with Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 92% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.57 mm].
Monday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix Likely with a high near 35°F [2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.29 mm].
Monday Night
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.76 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 40°F [4°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Coloma, IL
Today: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 6.57 mm | 0.26 in
Monday: 2.29 mm | 0.09 in
Monday Night: 3.76 mm | 0.15 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Coloma, IL
Today: WNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: NNE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Friday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Coloma, IL
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Coloma, IL
Today: 0.15 cm | 0.06 in
Tonight: 9.12 cm | 3.59 in
Monday: 1.3 cm | 0.51 in
Monday Night: 3.55 cm | 1.4 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Coloma, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather