Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Yantisville, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Yantisville, Illinois Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
66°F
18.9°C
Observed at: Decatur, IL Elevation: 679 ft | 207 m
Last Updated: May 29, 1:54 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 66°F | 18.9°C
Pressure: 29.9 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 63°F | 17.2°C
Humidity: 90% Wind: WNW 7 mph | WNW 11 kph
Feels Like: 66°F | 18.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.54 | -88.88
Sunrise: 5:30 AM on 5/29/2020 Sunset: 8:15 PM on 5/29/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/29/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Yantisville, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 |51 °F
23 |11 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Yantisville, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 |52 °F
21 |11 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Yantisville, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72 |52 °F
22 |11 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Yantisville, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 |60 °F
23 |15 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Yantisville, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |68 °F
29 |20 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Yantisville, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
87 |68 °F
31 |20 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Yantisville, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 |66 °F
29 |19 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/29/2020
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forYantisville, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
64 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forYantisville, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
63 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forYantisville, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
63 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forYantisville, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forYantisville, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forYantisville, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forYantisville, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Yantisville, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/29/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59,°F [15°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 51°F [11°C]. northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53,°F [12°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51,°F [11°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 52°F [11°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53,°F [12°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49,°F [11°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 52°F [11°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52,°F [11°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48,°F [12°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 60°F [15°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55,°F [13°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 87°F [31°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.01 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.27 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67,°F [21°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.57 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Yantisville, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 6.01 mm | 0.24 in
Thursday: 5.27 mm | 0.21 in
Thursday Night: 0.57 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Yantisville, IL
Today: NNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: NW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: N @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Yantisville, IL
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 80 %
Sunday Night: 77 %
Monday: 77 %
Monday Night: 77 %
Tuesday: 78 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Yantisville, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Yantisville, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather