Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Woosung, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Woosung, Illinois Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
63°F
17.2°C
Observed at: Sterling Rockfal, IL Elevation: 646 ft | 197 m
Last Updated: May 29, 0:56 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 63°F | 17.2°C
Pressure: 29.52 in | 1000 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16.1°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 63°F | 17.2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.9 | -89.54
Sunrise: 5:27 AM on 5/29/2020 Sunset: 8:24 PM on 5/29/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/29/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Woosung, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 |49 °F
21 |9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Woosung, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
70 |48 °F
21 |9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Woosung, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 |51 °F
21 |10 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Woosung, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
72 |61 °F
22 |16 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Woosung, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 |68 °F
28 |20 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Woosung, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
85 |64 °F
30 |18 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Woosung, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
80 |58 °F
27 |15 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/29/2020
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forWoosung, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forWoosung, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forWoosung, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forWoosung, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forWoosung, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forWoosung, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forWoosung, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Woosung, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/29/2020
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53,°F [12°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 49°F [9°C]. North northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49,°F [10°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 70°F [21°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48,°F [10°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 48°F [9°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49,°F [9°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44,°F [9°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 51°F [10°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48,°F [9°C] with a humidity of 49% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46,°F [12°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54,°F [14°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57,°F [19°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.97 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67,°F [20°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.56 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63,°F [18°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 58°F [15°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63,°F [17°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Woosung, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 1.97 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday Night: 5.56 mm | 0.22 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Woosung, IL
Today: NNW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Saturday: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: S @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: SW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Woosung, IL
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 93 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 79 %
Sunday: 79 %
Sunday Night: 72 %
Monday: 72 %
Monday Night: 79 %
Tuesday: 80 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 79 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Woosung, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Woosung, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather