Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Stratton, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Stratton, Illinois Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
41°F
5°C
Wind Chill: 41°F
Observed at: Mount Vernon, IL Elevation: 479 ft | 146 m
Last Updated: November 28, 9:56 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 41°F | 5°C
Pressure: 30.32 in | 1027 mb Dewpoint: 28°F | -2.2°C
Humidity: 60% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 41°F | 5°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 38.45 | -88.71
Sunrise: 6:51 AM on 11/28/2020 Sunset: 4:36 PM on 11/28/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/28/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Stratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
49 |29 °F
9 |-2 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Stratton, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
51 |30 °F
11 |-1 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Stratton, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
36 |22 °F
2 |-6 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Stratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
38 |24 °F
3 |-5 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Stratton, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
46 |28 °F
8 |-2 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Stratton, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
43 |29 °F
6 |-2 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Stratton, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
42 |32 °F
6 |0 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/28/2020
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forStratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forStratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forStratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forStratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forStratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forStratton, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forStratton, Illinois is Clear
Clear
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Stratton, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/28/2020
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 49°F [9°C]. North wind to around 0 mph [0 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 51°F [11°C]. North wind to around 0 mph [0 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Chance of Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 16 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 38°F [3°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 24°F [-5°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 46°F [8°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 43°F [6°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 42°F [6°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 32°F [0°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [0°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Stratton, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Stratton, IL
Today: N @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Monday: NW @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: N @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Stratton, IL
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 92 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 82 %
Monday: 70 %
Monday Night: 78 %
Tuesday: 73 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Stratton, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Stratton, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather