Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Rapids City, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Rapids City, Illinois Weather: Sunny
Sunny
89°F
31.7°C
Heat Index: 93°F
Observed at: Davenport/quad C, IA Elevation: 755 ft | 230 m
Last Updated: July 6, 4:52 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 89°F | 31.7°C
Pressure: 29.96 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 68°F | 20°C
Humidity: 50% Wind: WSW 5 mph | WSW 7 kph
Feels Like: 93°F | 33.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.58 | -90.34
Sunrise: 5:35 AM on 7/6/2020 Sunset: 8:39 PM on 7/6/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/6/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Rapids City, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 71 °F
 22 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Rapids City, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
93 |72 °F
34 |22 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Rapids City, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
94 |73 °F
34 |23 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Rapids City, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
90 |71 °F
32 |22 °C
60% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Rapids City, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |69 °F
32 |20 °C
42% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Rapids City, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
88 |67 °F
31 |19 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Rapids City, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
87 |58 °F
31 |14 °C
27% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/6/2020
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forRapids City, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
92 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forRapids City, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
91 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forRapids City, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
87 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forRapids City, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
82 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forRapids City, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forRapids City, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
77 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forRapids City, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
76 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Rapids City, IA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/6/2020
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 71°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 45% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 47% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 47% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.41 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.66 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 89°F [32°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 42% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.86 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 69°F [20°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 88°F [31°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.26 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 87°F [31°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 58°F [14°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [19°C] with a humidity of 49% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 76°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [19°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Rapids City, IA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 8.41 mm | 0.33 in
Thursday Night: 0.66 mm | 0.03 in
Friday: 4.86 mm | 0.19 in
Friday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.26 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Rapids City, IA
Tonight: WSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Rapids City, IA
Tonight: 90 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 82 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 83 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Rapids City, IA
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Rapids City, IA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather