Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Niota, Iowa
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Niota, Iowa Weather: Clear
Clear
54°F
12°C
Wind Chill: 54°F
Observed at: Keokuk Muni, IA Elevation: 673 ft | 205 m
Last Updated: September 19, 12:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 54°F | 12°C
Pressure: 30.34 in | 1028 mb Dewpoint: 48°F | 9°C
Humidity: 82% Wind: E 10 mph | E 17 kph
Feels Like: 54°F | 12.2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 40.62 | -91.29
Sunrise: 6:51 AM on 9/19/2020 Sunset: 7:07 PM on 9/19/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Niota, Iowa is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
67 |47 °F
19 |8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Niota, Iowa is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
71 |49 °F
22 |9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Niota, Iowa is Sunny
Sunny
75 |53 °F
24 |12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Niota, Iowa is Sunny
Sunny
78 |55 °F
25 |13 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Niota, Iowa is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |57 °F
26 |14 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Niota, Iowa is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |56 °F
26 |13 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Niota, Iowa is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
84 |55 °F
29 |13 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forNiota, Iowa is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forNiota, Iowa is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forNiota, Iowa is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forNiota, Iowa is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forNiota, Iowa is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forNiota, Iowa is Clear
Clear
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forNiota, Iowa is Sunny
Sunny
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Niota, IA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [9°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 47°F [8°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.28 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [10°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 49°F [9°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.28 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [13°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 78°F [25°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [16°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [16°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [16°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [18°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Niota, IA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Niota, IA
Today: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: SE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: SSE @ 19 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Niota, IA
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 86 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 77 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 91 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 95 %
Friday Night: 74 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Niota, IA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Niota, IA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather