Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Johnston City, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Johnston City, Illinois Weather: Sunny
Sunny
43°F
6°C
Wind Chill: 39°F
Observed at: Marion Regional, IL Elevation: 472 ft | 144 m
Last Updated: January 21, 10:45 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 43°F | 6°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 71% Wind: NW 7 mph | NW 11 kph
Feels Like: 39°F | 3.9°C Visibility: 20.0 mi | 32.2 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.82 | -88.93
Sunrise: 7:07 AM on 1/21/2021 Sunset: 5:07 PM on 1/21/2021

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Johnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52 |30 °F
11 |-1 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Johnston City, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
38 |20 °F
3 |-7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Johnston City, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
39 |32 °F
4 |0 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Johnston City, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
46 |42 °F
8 |6 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Johnston City, Illinois is Showers
Showers
49 |32 °F
10 |0 °C
64% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Johnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
41 |29 °F
5 |-2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Johnston City, Illinois is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
40 |25 °F
5 |-4 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2021
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forJohnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forJohnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forJohnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forJohnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forJohnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forJohnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forJohnston City, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Johnston City, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 38°F [3°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 39°F [4°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Freezing Rain Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Freezing Rain with a low around 32°F [0°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 46°F [8°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.19 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 42°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [6°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.44 in [11.26 mm].
Monday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 49°F [10°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.42 in [10.66 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 32°F [0°C]. North northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.15 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 41°F [5°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [5°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Johnston City, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 1.19 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 11.26 mm | 0.44 in
Monday: 10.66 mm | 0.42 in
Monday Night: 1.15 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Johnston City, IL
Today: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: N @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday: NNE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Johnston City, IL
Today: 99 %
Tonight: 83 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 73 %
Saturday: 69 %
Saturday Night: 72 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 98 %
Monday Night: 87 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Johnston City, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.01 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Johnston City, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather