Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Jefferson Park, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Jefferson Park, Illinois Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78°F
25.6°C
Heat Index: 78°F
Observed at: Chicago, IL Elevation: 617 ft | 188 m
Last Updated: July 12, 2:53 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 78°F | 25.6°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16.1°C
Humidity: 56% Wind: NNE 14 mph | NNE 22 kph
Feels Like: 78°F | 25.6°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.86 | -87.64
Sunrise: 5:27 AM on 7/12/2020 Sunset: 8:25 PM on 7/12/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/12/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Jefferson Park, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
77 |68 °F
25 |20 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Jefferson Park, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
82 |68 °F
28 |20 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Jefferson Park, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88 |72 °F
31 |22 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Jefferson Park, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
87 |72 °F
31 |22 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Jefferson Park, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
81 |72 °F
27 |22 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Jefferson Park, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
91 |75 °F
33 |24 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Jefferson Park, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
93 |80 °F
34 |26 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/12/2020
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forJefferson Park, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forJefferson Park, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forJefferson Park, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forJefferson Park, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forJefferson Park, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forJefferson Park, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forJefferson Park, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Jefferson Park, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/12/2020
Today
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 77°F [25°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 68°F [20°C]. North wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 87°F [31°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.91 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 1.47 in [37.23 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 81°F [27°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.35 in [9 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 80°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [24°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Jefferson Park, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.91 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday Night: 37.23 mm | 1.47 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 9 mm | 0.35 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Jefferson Park, IL
Today: NNW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Tonight: N @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday: N @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 19 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Jefferson Park, IL
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 82 %
Monday: 71 %
Monday Night: 82 %
Tuesday: 76 %
Tuesday Night: 78 %
Wednesday: 79 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 91 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 85 %
Friday Night: 82 %
Saturday: 82 %
Saturday Night: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Jefferson Park, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Jefferson Park, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather