Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

East Brooklyn, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current East Brooklyn, Illinois Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Morris-washburn, IL Elevation: 584 ft | 178 m
Last Updated: July 10, 1:40 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 29.77 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: ESE 5 mph | ESE 7 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22.2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.04 in | 1.04 mm Lat/Long: 41.17 | -88.26
Sunrise: 5:29 AM on 7/10/2020 Sunset: 8:28 PM on 7/10/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For East Brooklyn, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
88 |66 °F
31 |19 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For East Brooklyn, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
89 |67 °F
32 |19 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For East Brooklyn, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
84 |63 °F
29 |17 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For East Brooklyn, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86 |65 °F
30 |18 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For East Brooklyn, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
92 |72 °F
33 |22 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For East Brooklyn, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
94 |73 °F
34 |23 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For East Brooklyn, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
90 |69 °F
32 |21 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forEast Brooklyn, Illinois is Numerous Storms
Numerous Storms
73 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forEast Brooklyn, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
72 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forEast Brooklyn, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
71 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forEast Brooklyn, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
70 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forEast Brooklyn, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
70 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forEast Brooklyn, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
71 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forEast Brooklyn, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
72 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for East Brooklyn, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. northwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.04 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 66°F [19°C]. northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 89°F [32°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 63°F [17°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 86°F [30°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 92°F [33°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.91 in [23.07 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.91 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.3 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for East Brooklyn, IL
Today: 1.04 mm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 23.07 mm | 0.91 in
Wednesday Night: 2.91 mm | 0.11 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 2.3 mm | 0.09 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for East Brooklyn, IL
Today: NW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Tonight: NW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: NNW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday: NE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for East Brooklyn, IL
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 87 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 91 %
Thursday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for East Brooklyn, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for East Brooklyn, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather