Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Donnellson, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Donnellson, Illinois Weather: Clear
Clear
69°F
20.6°C
Observed at: Litchfield Muni, IL Elevation: 689 ft | 210 m
Last Updated: July 11, 5:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 69°F | 20.6°C
Pressure: 29.99 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 67°F | 19.5°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 69°F | 20.6°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.63 mm Lat/Long: 39.03 | -89.47
Sunrise: 5:42 AM on 7/11/2020 Sunset: 8:26 PM on 7/11/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/11/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Donnellson, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
89 |67 °F
32 |19 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Donnellson, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 |64 °F
29 |18 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Donnellson, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
87 |67 °F
31 |20 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Donnellson, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
91 |73 °F
33 |23 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Donnellson, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
93 |75 °F
34 |24 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Donnellson, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
94 |76 °F
34 |25 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Donnellson, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
94 |73 °F
34 |23 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/11/2020
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forDonnellson, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forDonnellson, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
71 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forDonnellson, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
75 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forDonnellson, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forDonnellson, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
82 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forDonnellson, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forDonnellson, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
87 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Donnellson, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/11/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.63 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.79 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 64°F [18°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 87°F [31°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 67°F [20°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 46% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [21°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.59 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.4 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.9 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [25°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Donnellson, IL
Today: 0.63 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 2.79 mm | 0.11 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 3.59 mm | 0.14 in
Thursday Night: 1.4 mm | 0.06 in
Friday: 3.9 mm | 0.15 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Donnellson, IL
Today: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Donnellson, IL
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 100 %
Sunday: 99 %
Sunday Night: 95 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 82 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 85 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 83 %
Friday: 85 %
Friday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Donnellson, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Donnellson, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather