Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Denver, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Denver, Illinois Weather: Sunny
Sunny
81°F
27°C
Heat Index: 88°F
Observed at: Keokuk Muni, IA Elevation: 673 ft | 205 m
Last Updated: July 2, 11:15 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 81°F | 27°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: VRB 5 mph | VRB 7 kph
Feels Like: 88°F | 31.1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.07 in | 1.73 mm Lat/Long: 40.29 | -91.11
Sunrise: 5:39 AM on 7/2/2020 Sunset: 8:39 PM on 7/2/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/2/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Denver, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
85 |69 °F
30 |20 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Denver, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88 |69 °F
31 |21 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Denver, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
89 |68 °F
32 |20 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Denver, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
89 |70 °F
32 |21 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Denver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
90 |72 °F
32 |22 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Denver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
90 |72 °F
32 |22 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Denver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
90 |72 °F
32 |22 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/2/2020
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forDenver, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
82 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forDenver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forDenver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDenver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDenver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forDenver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forDenver, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Denver, IA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/2/2020
Today
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.73 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 69°F [20°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.29 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.3 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.69 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [25°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Denver, IA
Today: 1.73 mm | 0.07 in
Tonight: 0.29 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 3.3 mm | 0.13 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 1.69 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Denver, IA
Today: NE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: ENE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Monday: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: S @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Denver, IA
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 95 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 87 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 88 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Denver, IA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Denver, IA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather