Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Davis Junction, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Davis Junction, Illinois Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
18°F
-7.8°C
Wind Chill: 7°F
Observed at: Rockford, IL Elevation: 725 ft | 221 m
Last Updated: November 11, 5:54 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 18°F | -7.8°C
Pressure: 30.42 in | 1030 mb Dewpoint: 5°F | -15°C
Humidity: 57% Wind: NNW 9 mph | NNW 15 kph
Feels Like: 7°F | -14°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.1 | -89.09
Sunrise: 6:41 AM on 11/11/2019 Sunset: 4:39 PM on 11/11/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 11/11/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Davis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 5 °F
 -15 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Davis Junction, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
18 |5 °F
-8 |-15 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Davis Junction, Illinois is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
27 |18 °F
-3 |-8 °C
31% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Davis Junction, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
32 |15 °F
0 |-9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Davis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
34 |18 °F
1 |-8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Davis Junction, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
36 |26 °F
2 |-3 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Davis Junction, Illinois is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
38 |26 °F
3 |-3 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 11/11/2019
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forDavis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
15 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDavis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forDavis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
13 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forDavis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
11 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forDavis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
10 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forDavis Junction, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
9 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forDavis Junction, Illinois is Clear
Clear
9 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Davis Junction, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 11/11/2019
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 5°F [-15°C]. northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.50 in [1033 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 18°F [-8°C]. North northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 0°F [-18°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.53 in [1034 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 5°F [-15°C]. West southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 1°F [-17°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 8°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.63 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 34°F [1°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [3°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Monday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Davis Junction, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.63 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Davis Junction, IL
Tonight: NW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Wednesday: S @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: E @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Davis Junction, IL
Tonight: 80 %
Tuesday: 80 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 92 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Davis Junction, IL
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.5 cm | 0.2 in
Wednesday Night: 0.83 cm | 0.33 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Davis Junction, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather