Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Cave In Rock, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Cave In Rock, Illinois Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
46°F
7.6°C
Wind Chill: 44°F
Observed at: Marion, KY Elevation: 653 ft | 199 m
Last Updated: April 5, 1:15 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 46°F | 7.6°C
Pressure: 30.11 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 43°F | 6.3°C
Humidity: 92% Wind: N 5 mph | N 7 kph
Feels Like: 44°F | 6.7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 37.54 | -88.24
Sunrise: 6:30 AM on 4/5/2020 Sunset: 7:19 PM on 4/5/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 4/5/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Cave In Rock, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
61 |48 °F
16 |9 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Cave In Rock, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72 |58 °F
22 |14 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Cave In Rock, Illinois is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
76 |61 °F
24 |16 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Cave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
79 |49 °F
26 |9 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Cave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
59 |39 °F
15 |4 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Cave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
54 |37 °F
12 |3 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Cave In Rock, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
58 |47 °F
14 |8 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 4/5/2020
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forCave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
47 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forCave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
46 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forCave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
46 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forCave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
46 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forCave In Rock, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
46 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forCave In Rock, Illinois is Cloudy
Cloudy
46 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forCave In Rock, Illinois is Cloudy
Cloudy
48 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Cave In Rock, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 4/5/2020
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 48°F [9°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 76°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 79°F [26°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 54°F [12°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 37°F [3°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 58°F [14°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Rain with a low around 47°F [8°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.45 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Cave In Rock, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 5.45 mm | 0.21 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Cave In Rock, KY
Today: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: W @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday: NNW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday Night: NW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Friday: WNW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Cave In Rock, KY
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 97 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 81 %
Thursday: 80 %
Thursday Night: 73 %
Friday: 73 %
Friday Night: 79 %
Saturday: 79 %
Saturday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Cave In Rock, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Cave In Rock, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Go to your secret place during pandemics and pray Psalm 91 & make it personal.
Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather