Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Cantrall, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Cantrall, Illinois Weather: Sunny
Sunny
62°F
16.7°C
Observed at: Springfield, IL Elevation: 594 ft | 181 m
Last Updated: March 29, 3:52 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 62°F | 16.7°C
Pressure: 29.89 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 35°F | 1.7°C
Humidity: 37% Wind: W 30 mph | W 48 kph
Feels Like: 62°F | 16.7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.94 | -89.68
Sunrise: 6:46 AM on 3/29/2020 Sunset: 7:20 PM on 3/29/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 3/29/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Cantrall, Illinois is Clear
Clear
 38 °F
 3 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Cantrall, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
60 |39 °F
16 |4 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Cantrall, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
48 |34 °F
9 |1 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Cantrall, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
56 |41 °F
13 |5 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Cantrall, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
59 |43 °F
15 |6 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Cantrall, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
56 |35 °F
13 |2 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Cantrall, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52 |45 °F
11 |7 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 3/29/2020
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forCantrall, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forCantrall, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
57 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forCantrall, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
54 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forCantrall, Illinois is Clear
Clear
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forCantrall, Illinois is Clear
Clear
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forCantrall, Illinois is Clear
Clear
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forCantrall, Illinois is Clear
Clear
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Cantrall, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 3/29/2020
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 60°F [16°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 39°F [4°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 34°F [1°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 56°F [13°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 41°F [5°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 56°F [13°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.96 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 35°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Cantrall, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 1.96 mm | 0.08 in
Friday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Cantrall, IL
Tonight: W @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Monday: WNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: NNE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: S @ 27 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Cantrall, IL
Tonight: 85 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 86 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 95 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 79 %
Sunday: 81 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Cantrall, IL
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Cantrall, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Go to your secret place during pandemics and pray Psalm 91 & make it personal.
Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather