Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Buda, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Buda, Illinois Weather: Clear
Clear
12°F
-11°C
Wind Chill: 1°F
Observed at: Lacon, IL Elevation: 568 ft | 173 m
Last Updated: November 13, 0:15 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 12°F | -11°C
Pressure: 30.42 in | 1030 mb Dewpoint: 3°F | -16.1°C
Humidity: 66% Wind: S 7 mph | S 11 kph
Feels Like: 1°F | -17°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.33 | -89.68
Sunrise: 6:42 AM on 11/13/2019 Sunset: 4:40 PM on 11/13/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/13/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Buda, Illinois is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Buda, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
32 |17 °F
0 |-8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Buda, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
37 |22 °F
3 |-6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Buda, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38 |27 °F
3 |-3 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Buda, Illinois is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
40 |30 °F
4 |-1 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Buda, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
43 |31 °F
6 |-1 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Buda, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
46 |36 °F
8 |2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/13/2019
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forBuda, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBuda, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forBuda, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forBuda, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forBuda, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBuda, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
15 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBuda, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Buda, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/13/2019
Today
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 43°F [6°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Buda, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Buda, IL
Today: S @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Buda, IL
Today: 81 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Buda, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Buda, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather