Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Boody, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Boody, Illinois Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28°F
-2.2°C
Wind Chill: 19°F
Observed at: Decatur, IL Elevation: 679 ft | 207 m
Last Updated: November 13, 6:54 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 28°F | -2.2°C
Pressure: 30.12 in | 1020 mb Dewpoint: 16°F | -8.9°C
Humidity: 60% Wind: S 10 mph | S 17 kph
Feels Like: 19°F | -7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.77 | -89.05
Sunrise: 6:37 AM on 11/13/2019 Sunset: 4:41 PM on 11/13/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 11/13/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Boody, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
 24 °F
 -4 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Boody, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |17 °F
2 |-8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Boody, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
37 |22 °F
3 |-6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Boody, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
39 |24 °F
4 |-4 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Boody, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 |27 °F
4 |-3 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Boody, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
43 |33 °F
6 |1 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Boody, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
47 |34 °F
8 |1 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 11/13/2019
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBoody, Illinois is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBoody, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBoody, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forBoody, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forBoody, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forBoody, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBoody, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Boody, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 11/13/2019
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 40°F [4°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 43°F [6°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 33°F [1°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 47°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 34°F [1°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 49°F [9°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Boody, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Boody, IL
Tonight: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: WNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Boody, IL
Tonight: 84 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Boody, IL
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Boody, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather