Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Bond, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Bond, Illinois Weather: Clear with Mist and Fog
Clear with Mist and Fog
13°F
-10.6°C
Wind Chill: 4°F
Observed at: Champaign/urbana, IL Elevation: 748 ft | 228 m
Last Updated: November 15, 5:53 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear with Mist and Fog Temperature: 13°F | -10.6°C
Pressure: 30.42 in | 1030 mb Dewpoint: 12°F | -11.1°C
Humidity: 96% Wind: SW 6 mph | SW 9 kph
Feels Like: 4°F | -16°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 40.11 | -88.37
Sunrise: 6:38 AM on 11/15/2019 Sunset: 4:37 PM on 11/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
40 |23 °F
4 |-5 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bond, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38 |23 °F
3 |-5 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bond, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
41 |27 °F
5 |-3 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bond, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
42 |31 °F
6 |-1 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bond, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
45 |31 °F
7 |-1 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bond, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
46 |33 °F
8 |1 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bond, Illinois is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
47 |35 °F
8 |2 °C
37% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/15/2019
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
17 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forBond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
21 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
24 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
28 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
35 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBond, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
38 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bond, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/15/2019
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 41°F [5°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.63 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 42°F [6°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 33°F [1°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.23 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 47°F [8°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 37% with a qpf of 0.37 in [9.46 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 35°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bond, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.63 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 9.23 mm | 0.36 in
Thursday: 9.46 mm | 0.37 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bond, IL
Today: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tonight: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: WNW @ 45 kph | 28 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bond, IL
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bond, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 5 cm | 1.97 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bond, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather