Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Barrington Hills, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Barrington Hills, Illinois Weather: Sunny
Sunny
74°F
23.1°C
Heat Index: 74°F
Observed at: Schaumburg, IL Elevation: 801 ft | 244 m
Last Updated: September 22, 11:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 74°F | 23.1°C
Pressure: 30.17 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 56°F | 13.3°C
Humidity: 54% Wind: W 5 mph | W 7 kph
Feels Like: 74°F | 23.3°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.14 | -88.16
Sunrise: 6:40 AM on 9/22/2020 Sunset: 6:49 PM on 9/22/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/22/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Barrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79 |56 °F
26 |13 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Barrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 |56 °F
27 |13 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Barrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 |57 °F
25 |14 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Barrington Hills, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 |60 °F
26 |16 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Barrington Hills, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 |58 °F
27 |14 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Barrington Hills, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
36% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Barrington Hills, Illinois is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
69 |50 °F
20 |10 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/22/2020
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBarrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBarrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBarrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBarrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBarrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBarrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBarrington Hills, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Barrington Hills, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/22/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 79°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [13°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 80°F [27°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [14°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [16°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.38 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.61 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 69°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [12°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.61 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.74 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Barrington Hills, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 10.38 mm | 0.41 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.61 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 9.74 mm | 0.38 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Barrington Hills, IL
Today: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: WSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 39 kph | 24 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Barrington Hills, IL
Today: 86 %
Tonight: 90 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 91 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 83 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Barrington Hills, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Barrington Hills, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather