Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Alsey, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Alsey, Illinois Weather: Clear
Clear
39°F
4°C
Wind Chill: 39°F
Observed at: Jacksonville, IL Elevation: 623 ft | 190 m
Last Updated: September 19, 4:55 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 39°F | 4°C
Pressure: 30.35 in | 1028 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 4°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 39°F | 3.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.56 | -90.43
Sunrise: 6:46 AM on 9/19/2020 Sunset: 7:02 PM on 9/19/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Alsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
70 |44 °F
21 |7 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Alsey, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
73 |48 °F
23 |9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Alsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
76 |51 °F
24 |11 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Alsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
78 |53 °F
25 |12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Alsey, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 |56 °F
26 |13 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Alsey, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 |54 °F
26 |12 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Alsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
75 |54 °F
24 |12 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forAlsey, Illinois is Clear
Clear
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forAlsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forAlsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forAlsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forAlsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
57 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forAlsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forAlsey, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Alsey, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [7°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [9°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 48°F [9°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [13°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 51°F [11°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 78°F [25°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [15°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [15°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [17°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 75°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [16°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [19°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Alsey, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Alsey, IL
Today: ENE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Alsey, IL
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 87 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 98 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 95 %
Wednesday: 97 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 99 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Alsey, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Alsey, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather