Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Usak, Turkey
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Usak, Turkey Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
54°F
12°C
Wind Chill: 54°F
Observed at: Usak, TR Elevation: 3,015 ft | 919 m
Last Updated: December 8, 12:50 PM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 54°F | 12°C
Pressure: 30.11 in | 1020 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 4°C
Humidity: 58% Wind: SE 5 mph | SE 7 kph
Feels Like: 54°F | 12.2°C Visibility: 6.2 mi | 10.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 38.67 | 29.41
Sunrise: 8:07 AM Sunset: 5:40 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 12/8/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Usak, Turkey is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |6 °C
52 |43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Usak, Turkey is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 |6 °C
55 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Usak, Turkey is Light Rain
Light Rain
11 |9 °C
51 |49 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Usak, Turkey is Rain
Rain
13 |9 °C
55 |47 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Usak, Turkey is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
12 |6 °C
53 |43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Usak, Turkey is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
9 |8 °C
48 |47 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Usak, Turkey is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 |8 °C
54 |47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/8/2022
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forUsak, Turkey is Sunny
Sunny
10 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forUsak, Turkey is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forUsak, Turkey is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forUsak, Turkey is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forUsak, Turkey is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forUsak, Turkey is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forUsak, Turkey is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Usak, TR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/8/2022
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [6°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 43°F [6°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 55°F [13°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 42°F [6°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 51°F [11°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Saturday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Sunday
Rain Cloudy with Rain with a high near 55°F [13°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [10°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.2 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Rain with a low around 47°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.1 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Showers with a high near 48°F [9°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.48 in [12.3 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.9 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 54°F [12°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Wednesday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [7°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.43 in [10.8 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Usak, TR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Saturday Night: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Sunday: 6.2 mm | 0.24 in
Sunday Night: 2.1 mm | 0.08 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 12.3 mm | 0.48 in
Tuesday Night: 2.9 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 10.8 mm | 0.43 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Usak, TR
Today: NE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Monday: SSW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday: S @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 46 kph | 29 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Usak, TR
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 87 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 91 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 91 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 97 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Usak, TR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Usak, TR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster Danny