World Forecast Directory Alerts:  US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Satun, Thailand
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Satun, Thailand Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Hat Yai, TH Elevation: 115 ft | 35 m
Last Updated: March 25, 2:30 AM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.8 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.1 in | 2.44 mm Lat/Long: 6.62 | 100.07
Sunrise: 6:20 AM Sunset: 6:28 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Satun, Thailand is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
34 |25 °C
94 |78 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Satun, Thailand is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |26 °C
94 |79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Satun, Thailand is Cloudy
Cloudy
35 |26 °C
95 |79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Satun, Thailand is Drizzle
Drizzle
33 |26 °C
91 |78 °F
46% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Satun, Thailand is Showers
Showers
33 |26 °C
92 |79 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Satun, Thailand is Cloudy
Cloudy
32 |26 °C
89 |78 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Satun, Thailand is Showers
Showers
31 |25 °C
89 |77 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSatun, Thailand is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSatun, Thailand is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
78 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSatun, Thailand is Clear
Clear
26 °C
78 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSatun, Thailand is Sunny
Sunny
26 °C
79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSatun, Thailand is Sunny
Sunny
28 °C
82 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSatun, Thailand is Sunny
Sunny
30 °C
87 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSatun, Thailand is Sunny
Sunny
33 °C
91 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Satun, TH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.44 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.9 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 94°F [35°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 95°F [35°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Wednesday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Thursday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 91°F [33°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.61 mm].
Thursday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.36 mm].
Friday
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 92°F [33°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.56 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.54 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.93 mm].
Saturday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 78°F [26°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.72 mm].
Sunday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 89°F [31°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.35 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.92 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Satun, TH
Today: 2.44 mm | 0.1 in
Tonight: 1.9 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 3.61 mm | 0.14 in
Thursday Night: 1.36 mm | 0.05 in
Friday: 4.56 mm | 0.18 in
Friday Night: 3.54 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday: 1.93 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday Night: 1.72 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday: 8.35 mm | 0.33 in
Sunday Night: 2.92 mm | 0.11 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Satun, TH
Today: NNE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 4 kph | 3 mph
Saturday: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: E @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 7 kph | 4 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Satun, TH
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 84 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 82 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 81 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Satun, TH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Satun, TH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather