Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Stokmarknes, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Stokmarknes, Norway Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby
Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby
27°F
-3°C
Wind Chill: 18°F
Observed at: Evenes (civ/mil), NO Elevation: 85 ft | 26 m
Last Updated: January 17, 5:50 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby Temperature: 27°F | -3°C
Pressure: 29.33 in | 993 mb Dewpoint: 25°F | -4°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: NW 9 mph | NW 15 kph
Feels Like: 18°F | -7.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.1 mm Lat/Long: 68.56 | 14.91
Sunrise: 10:28 AM Sunset: 1:37 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/17/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Stokmarknes, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
0 |-2 °C
32 |29 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Stokmarknes, Norway is Rain
Rain
6 |1 °C
43 |34 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Stokmarknes, Norway is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
2 |-1 °C
35 |30 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Stokmarknes, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
0 |-2 °C
33 |29 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Stokmarknes, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
0 |-1 °C
31 |30 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Stokmarknes, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 |2 °C
41 |35 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Stokmarknes, Norway is Snow
Snow
1 |-2 °C
34 |29 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/17/2022
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forStokmarknes, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-1 °C
30 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forStokmarknes, Norway is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-1 °C
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forStokmarknes, Norway is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-1 °C
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forStokmarknes, Norway is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-2 °C
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forStokmarknes, Norway is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-2 °C
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forStokmarknes, Norway is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-2 °C
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forStokmarknes, Norway is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-2 °C
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Stokmarknes, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/17/2022
Today
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [0°C]. North northwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.58 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tonight
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [55 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Cloudy with Rain Likely with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 43 mph [69 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [3°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.37 in [995 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.59 in [15 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Scattered Rain with a low around 34°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.05 in [984 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.56 in [14.1 mm].
Wednesday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 35°F [2°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.02 in [983 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.24 in [990 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Thursday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 33°F [0°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. North northwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Friday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [0°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Friday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [4°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.4 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 41°F [5°C]. Southwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 60 mph [97 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.30 in [992 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3 mm].
Saturday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 35°F [2°C]. West wind to around 38 mph [61 kph], with wind gusts to near 61 mph [98 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.15 in [987 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.5 mm].
Sunday
Snow Cloudy with Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 38 mph [61 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 28.85 in [977 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.54 in [13.7 mm].
Sunday Night
Snow Showers Windy with Snow Showers Likely with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 31 mph [50 kph], with wind gusts to near 41 mph [67 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 28.93 in [980 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.1 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Stokmarknes, NO
Today: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 2 mm | 0.08 in
Tuesday: 15 mm | 0.59 in
Tuesday Night: 14.1 mm | 0.56 in
Wednesday: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday Night: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 5.4 mm | 0.21 in
Saturday: 3 mm | 0.12 in
Saturday Night: 2.5 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 13.7 mm | 0.54 in
Sunday Night: 4.1 mm | 0.16 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Stokmarknes, NO
Today: NNW @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Tonight: NW @ 55 kph | 34 mph
Tuesday: S @ 69 kph | 43 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 85 kph | 53 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Thursday: NW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Friday: NNW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 46 kph | 28 mph
Saturday: SW @ 97 kph | 60 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 98 kph | 61 mph
Sunday: W @ 61 kph | 38 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 67 kph | 41 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Stokmarknes, NO
Today: 81 %
Tonight: 88 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 94 %
Wednesday Night: 91 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 83 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 98 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 99 %
Sunday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Stokmarknes, NO
Today: 0.04 cm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 1.15 cm | 0.45 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.02 cm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.56 cm | 0.22 in
Thursday: 0.61 cm | 0.24 in
Thursday Night: 0.53 cm | 0.21 in
Friday: 0.07 cm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 0.21 cm | 0.08 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.48 cm | 0.19 in
Sunday: 7.28 cm | 2.87 in
Sunday Night: 3.53 cm | 1.39 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Stokmarknes, NO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather