Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Jan Mayen, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Jan Mayen, Norway Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
52°F
11°C
Wind Chill: 52°F
Observed at: Tromso/langnes, NO Elevation: 33 ft | 10 m
Last Updated: August 15, 6:20 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 52°F | 11°C
Pressure: 29.56 in | 1001 mb Dewpoint: 43°F | 6°C
Humidity: 72% Wind: WSW 17 mph | WSW 28 kph
Feels Like: 52°F | 11.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.31 in | 7.8 mm Lat/Long: 69.65 | 18.96
Sunrise: 3:48 AM Sunset: 9:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 8/15/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Jan Mayen, Norway is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 7 °C
 45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Jan Mayen, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
10 |8 °C
50 |46 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Jan Mayen, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
10 |8 °C
50 |47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Jan Mayen, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 |8 °C
50 |46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Jan Mayen, Norway is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
11 |8 °C
51 |46 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Jan Mayen, Norway is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
13 |5 °C
55 |41 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Jan Mayen, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 |8 °C
54 |46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/15/2020
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forJan Mayen, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forJan Mayen, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
8 °C
47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forJan Mayen, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
8 °C
46 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forJan Mayen, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forJan Mayen, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
7 °C
45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forJan Mayen, Norway is Drizzle
Drizzle
7 °C
45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forJan Mayen, Norway is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
7 °C
45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Jan Mayen, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 8/15/2020
Tonight
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West southwest wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.8 mm].
Sunday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.23 mm].
Sunday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 46°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.28 in [7.19 mm].
Monday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [6°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.64 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.27 mm].
Tuesday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [6°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.29 in [7.31 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 51°F [11°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.02 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.61 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 41°F [5°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 54°F [12°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.52 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 46°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.41 in [996 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [11°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.28 in [992 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Jan Mayen, NO
Tonight: 7.8 mm | 0.31 in
Sunday: 8.23 mm | 0.32 in
Sunday Night: 7.19 mm | 0.28 in
Monday: 9.64 mm | 0.38 in
Monday Night: 4.27 mm | 0.17 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 7.31 mm | 0.29 in
Wednesday: 2.02 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday Night: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.61 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Jan Mayen, NO
Tonight: WSW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Sunday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Monday: WNW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Monday Night: W @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: W @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 6 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: S @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday Night: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: ESE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 9 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Jan Mayen, NO
Tonight: 84 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Jan Mayen, NO
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Jan Mayen, NO
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather